"You can count the seeds in a sunflower, but you can never count the sunflowers in a seed."



Pages

Sunday 10 February 2013

Cute vintage dress


 'Ahhhhh...!'  My cutie pie modelling her new dress!  I love this pattern and will definitely be making it again, only in a bigger size.  This one's Prudent Baby's Snappy Toddler Top, made with extra length as a dress, and with an added pocket.

"Yay!"  She's a happy girl!

I think I'll just keep making her the things I like for as long as she will wear them!  I'm very happy with how this one turned out and LOVE that vintage floral fabric, which I found as a remnant in an op-shop (2nd hand store).   I only have about 2.5 months to make whatever I can out of my fabric stash.... taking finished items is much better than taking loads of fabric!  Let's see how much I can make!

No comments: