"You can count the seeds in a sunflower, but you can never count the sunflowers in a seed."



Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

Nahlia's days

 The cat is her new best friend... except when she pulls on his tail or grabs his fur too roughly!


 'Helping' Mummy collect mulch for the garden.


Helping Mummy in the garden has it's rewards... fresh cherry tomatoes!!


The world according to Nahlia....

It's a race between me and the sun to get up in the morning.... I always win.

Crayons are for eating; pencils are for drawing with.

Pasta and cheese are my favourite foods; almost everything else goes on the floor.

I LOVE my shoes and often ask Mummy or Daddy to put them on for me so I can go walking; walking is my favourite thing to do.

Collecting treasure is my next favourite thing to do.  Toys, rocks, sticks, dirt or sand goes into whatever container I can find so I can carry them around and deposit them safely somewhere; or I just collect rocks and put them safely together on Mummy's bed.

Everything new that's worth exploring must be taste-tested; Mummy has thwarted all my efforts to explore goose poop so far....

Cats are lovely and soft and tickle my hands and face; dogs are big and scary and are only safe to observe from Mummy or Daddy's arms.

No comments: