"You can count the seeds in a sunflower, but you can never count the sunflowers in a seed."



Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

A morning of sewing...


I had a morning to myself, so I thought I would try out another free pattern I found online.  This one's the Itty Bitty Baby Dress.  The first time I use a pattern, I often find something that needs adjusting, so this time I used an old tablecloth that I liked.


Well Nahlia liked it, but it's just a little bit too small for her.  Also, the dress isn't suitable for crawling - it gets in the way.  It will have to wait until she's walking... then I can make her a bigger size.


I have been wanting to make her a bonnet with a tie so that she can't pull it off as soon as it goes on her head!  That's what she does with her hats....  I didn't have a pattern for this, just used a knitted one as a guide.  My little pixie :)


No comments: