"You can count the seeds in a sunflower, but you can never count the sunflowers in a seed."



Pages

Thursday 21 June 2012

Nahlia's first Mummy-made dress

I don't care if it's winter, she's going to wear a dress!


 So I had some 'free' time this week as Ulf was at home to take care of Nahlia too.  I have many projects awaiting my attention, but instead of working on one of those, I chose to make a dress for Nahlia!  It's described as a Dutch Baby Dress...  After ramaging through my stash of fabric, I chose this lovely corduroy with embroidered horses which has been waiting many years for such a dress as this.  The back is one piece, all horsey corduroy.


 As you can see, Nahlia loves her new dress....  but I must admit it sits on her more like a tunic than a dress. 

What she doesn't love is smiling at the camera!

1 comment:

CB said...

very cute!! It's fun making things for your kids....and she's happy to have YOU and Dad!! In years to come you will look at the photos and have a chuckle. Goodonya!! :-)